Talking about Insite India Production will magnet a lot about the founders of the house Director Dhiraj Kumar and Writer Manish Kishore. They, with all their sole effort, had erected their dream production house. Back in 2002, they transcript their passion and dedicated themselves to turning the same into a reality. There it stands; their hard work and determination that not only he themselves but is also a moment of pride for their audience and fan followers. With the help of the production house, they have successfully launched their career in movies. Also, a lot of actors got recognized for their collaboration with this production house.
Wow Fact : Insite Production house is all set for the post-production work of the upcoming movie Suswagatam Khushamadeed, featuring Pulkit Samrat as the protagonist.
Insite India Production - Founders
- Dhiraj Kumar Kumar has served as the director for almost a decade now. He has stepped into the world of movies with Bhojpuri movies. In 2011, he directed a Bhojpuri movie Elaan, where he casted Rahul Roy, renowned for being cast in Aashiqui. Later, his film Sabse Bada Mujrim bagged a lot of appreciation that featured Rahul Roy, Kajal Raghwani, and Anand Ojha. Kumar stepped into the Bollywood industry with his movie Kashi – In Search of Ganga. It was a proud moment where Sharman Joshi cast with a social message conveyed to the audience. This movie was also produced under the banner of Insite India Production Company.
- Manish Kishore Manish Kishore started his media journey as a renowned journalist. He had served the journalism industry for more than 14 years. He was based in the village of Patna, who shifted to Delhi to pursue media studies. However, it is his passion for writing that dragged him to Mumbai. His career took off as a scriptwriter in the famous TV show CID. Under the banner of Insite India Production, he has served as the scriptwriter of the movie Kashi – In Search of Ganga in 2018. Following the same, he has also written the script of Kumbh that was released in 2020. With his creative thought, he has a long way to cover with the house.
Insite India Production Company – Growth Timeline
- Initial Stage & Moving to Delhi In 2002, Insite India production house focused on creating daily soaps for Patna Doordarshan and regional shows. That apart, they had channelled with ETV and other short film projects. Although it was based in Patna in its initial days, Insite India later moved to Delhi. It wasn’t any sudden plan to do so. From the very beginning itself, they were focused on bringing the massive makeover the house needed.
- DD Channel After moving out to Delhi, the house started producing serials for the DD channel. Being the national channel, they had acquired huge recognition from the audience and other competitors.
- Moving to Mumbai, finally! After finally moving out to Mumbai, they had initiated their journey to be a part of the industry. They started their production for different channels. From Crime Patrol in Sony to Police Files in Big Magic, they rose without making a halt.
- The Bollywood Industry With their first feature movie, Kashi, In Search of Ganga, they had covered their initial stages as a production house. This movie has covered a considerable portion of Kashi, the city in Varanasi, which was pretty much undiscovered by the lenses. Besides throwing a message to the Indian society, the production house marked their presence as an eminent opponent for the existing production companies.
Movies and Short Films – Insite India
- Kashi, In Search of Ganga
- Daurega India
- Thank You Quarantine
- Corona Ka Chor
Insite India- Upcoming Movie
For the time being, the team is busy in the post-production of Suswagatam Khushamadeed. It will feature Bollywood actors Pulkit Samrat and Priyanka Singh as his sister. Besides, the production house already has other movies listed, namely, Singardaan, Mukhauta, and Joker.
Insite India – Scaling It Up
With every baby step they made, it was an achievement. They have progressed so far in their business that now it is just about time and strategy. Soon, the Indian audience will witness an alma mater that stood from the struggling stories of its founders.