Freight Tiger is India's largest and the first multi-tier platform which is enabled to provide a digital freight network. It is built to provide the facility of effective communication across the entire logistics and transportation industry. The company is a neutral platform that facilitates both the shippers and transportation companies to grow their business. This platform also specializes in managing intelligence, satisfying the visibility of many freight transactions. Some of the renowned clients of Freight Tiger include; JSW steel, DHL, Saint Gobain, Damco, BLR Logistics, and Prakash Parcel Services. It also utilizes big data analytics, machine intellect, and loT to solve freight transactions.
Freight Tiger : Key points
- Company Name : Freight Tiger
- Founded : 2014
- Founder : Swapnil Shah
- Headquarters : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Industry : IT Service
- Type of sector : Private
- Website : www.freighttiger.com
Freight Tiger : About the startup
Freight Tiger was founded in the year 2014 by Swapnil Shah. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai. It is a Saas-based platform that aims at providing a neutral modern system that can operate on the road and provide end-to-end integrated logistics solutions. It also facilitates connecting all the stakeholders in the supply chain. Besides, that it also provides information about every operation in their work. It has made a great impact on the lives of many stakeholders, shippers, transport companies, and many logistic service providers.
It specializes in Supply Chain Optimization, SaaS, Al, Cloud Computing, Technology, and Logistics Solutions. The team consists of highly experienced members from companies like Apple, Uber, Amazon, SAP, Caterpillar Logistics, Ola, and many more.
Freight Tiger - Founders & Core Team
- Swapnil Shah - CEO and the founder of Freight Tiger Swapnil Shah is the CEO and founder of Freight Tiger. He has experience of over 14 years in this platform and has worked with several renowned companies such as Dana Holding Corporation and Caterpillar Logistics. He holds a BE and an MS degree, which he pursued from Metallurgical Engineering. He also pursued his MBA from the Harvard Business School.
- Amol Shah: COO (Chief Operating Officer) of Tiger Freight Amol Shah is the Chief Operating Officer of Freight Tiger and has over 10 years of experience in this platform. He has pursued BE in Production Engineering and MS in Industrial Engineering. He also holds an MBA which he pursued from Harvard.
Freight Tiger Startup - Products & Services
- FT Control FT Control is one of the most featured products that provides end-to-end visibility and helps in resolving problems that are time-bound. It also holds control of the operation in all locations. It also helps in the automatic creation of tickets which helps in easy tracing. It also provides the facility to take action immediately in any urgent circumstances. It also provides a devoted team of experts that handles every service efficiently.
- FT Fulfil FT Fulfil aims at providing a simplified and faster placement of vehicles and provides OTIF at an affordable cost. Rules of business can automatically customize.
- FT Trace FT Trace provides an easy trace. Your freight can be traced to your fingerprints. Tracking facilities are provided without the help of GPS. It has the most accurate form of the ETA engine.
- ePOD It provides trip coverage with the help of IVR, OTP, and multi-modal authentication- mail without a Smartphone. It provides fast payments. FT Boost also helps to receive payments within a short period.
- eFreight Bills This product provides easy payment without any hassle. Different approvals from different companies are carried out on this single platform. 24/7 payments and bills are available on this platform.
- Digital LR The Digital LR provides digital bills which makes the dependency on physical documents less and also decreases the chances of errors. Digital LR is also made with the integration of ERP. Bills are digitalized with the help of Digital
Freight Tiger : Competitors
- Ecom Express
Freight Tiger : Funding and Investors
Freight Tiger is being funded by over 6 investors. It has raised a total fund of Rs. 1 billion. The funds were raised in over 2 rounds.
Its latest fund was raised on 11th September with an amount of Rs. 479 million.
|Date||Amount of funds||Funding Rounds|
|February 27, 2017||$ 284 K||Angel round|
|September 13, 2017||$ 1.09 million||Seed round|
|October 6, 2017||$ 2.48 million||Seed round|
|July 2nd, 2019||$ 8 million||Series A|
|March 31st, 2020||$ 3.43 million||Series A|
|September 11, 2021||Rs. 479 million||Venture round|
Freight Tiger : Revenue and Growth
The estimated annual income of Freight Tiger is $ 31.7 million annually. $ 305,000 is the estimated revenue per employee. There has been a rise in the employees of the company. Over 104 employees are employed. Besides, that 89% of employee count has been grown since last year. It has over 7 job openings.
Freight Tiger : Digital Freight Network
Freight Tiger believes in bringing out the value and lives of the people. It not only aims at improving the financial outcomes for the logistic environment but also to simplify the lives of the workers all over the logistics supply chain. It is India's one of the largest neutral freight networks. Its highly facilitated digital environment improves and simplifies the logistic system. The intellect of this operating system is a truly neutral platform that simplifies the entire freight industry. It is thus committed to providing a higher standard of service.