Alok Pandey Gopal is a popular Bhojpuri singer & actor who started his singing career in 2015. Further, he is also the winner of many shows, including First Winner of Folk Stars. However, his singing journey was started way back in 2000 throughout his school days & he credits his musical knowledge to his family. Apart from singing, Alok also appears frequently in TV shows & YouTube Music Albums. Today, in this article, we will read the Alok Pandey Gopal biography.
Alok Pandey Gopal – Music Training & Education
Alok Pandey Gopal had his first musical lessons from his parents, Pandit Shree Rameshwar Pandey and Smt. Aarti Devi, when he was a child. He had folk singing instruction in addition to the classical singing education he received from his father and teacher. Alok Pandey Gopal learned the subtleties of music after a few years in the pleasant company of the Banaras Hindu University. Apart from learning music from BHU, Banaras, Alok has taken formal music training from the following institutes
- DDU Gorakhpur University – Master of Arts (Hindi)
- Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh – Master of Arts (Music)
- Prayag Sangeet Samiti – Prabhakar Training
Alok Pandey Gopal – TV Appearances & Shows
Apart from classical music education, he has helped folk singing reach new heights of success. Alok Pandey Gopal has presented music in a variety of ways on several Indian television channels. Alok Pandey Gopal has earned the title of India's first folk star by winning the top spot in the folk music competition "Maati Ke Laal," which has been held by the Indian government, Doordarshan, Kisan Channel, twenty-eight states, and folk stars since its inception.
He has captured the hearts of the people by exhibiting Indian culture and their introduction through the country's respected forums and international countries.
Alok Pandey Gopal – Achievements & Awards
- Winner of Folk Stars “Maati Ke Laal” by DD Kisan Channel, Govt. of India, in 2016
- Sur Shree Samman by Bhojpuri Panvhayat Patrika, Mumbai in 2015
- In 2014, Lok Ratna Award by Bhojpuri Manch
- In 2013, PT. Madan Mohan Malviya Samman by Janhit Vikas Manch, Ara (Bihar)
- Bhojpuri Ratna Samman by Baba Brahmeshwar Mahotsav Samiti, Buxar Bihar in 2012
- Bhojpuri Gaurav Samman by Purwanchal Ekta Manch, Delhi in 2011
- Bhikhari Thakur Samman by Manju Shree Natya Manch, Gorakhpur, U.P in 2010
- In 2010, Maharshi Bhrigu Samman by Nagar Palika Parishad, Baliyan, U.P
- Mangal Pandey Samman by Cultural Department, Govt. of UP in 2009
- In 2002, Yuva Khoj Competition Winner, Govt. of Bihar
- Chhote Ustad Samman by Baal Yuwa Mahotsav , Siwan (Bihar) in 2001
- Won Classical Music Competition By Sanskar Bharati, Siwan, Bihar in 2000
Alok Pandey Gopal – Versatile Singer
Apart from Banarasi temperament and tones, Alok Pandey Gopal's singing presentations showcase glimpses of the Purvi, Nirgun, Kajri, Chaiti, Holi, and other styles. His unique characteristics include a powerful voice, long-lasting tones, and a unique voice. Apart from semi-classical and folk singing, he is known for performing Hindi and Bhojpuri songs and anthems. His music reflects the sweetness of folk culture and good singing, as well as the smell of the soil. His delightful presentation styles, as well as his singing, appear to be a treat.