Is it that time of the year already when people start getting married and browse online to find that picturesque wedding destination? If you are one of those people planning to say – ‘I do,’ then you are at the right place (Not literally, you still need to pack your bag and catch your flight).
Choose your destination and let the wedding bells ring.6 Best Destination Wedding Spots 2021 in India Goa
Who doesn’t want to have their wedding in Goa? Surrounded by fantastic beaches, a festive atmosphere, cheap alcohol, and dolphins, it is one of the best places to say your wedding vows. You can organize a beach wedding or a peaceful wedding at the old church. The serene atmosphere of Goa, along with beach air all around, will tempt everyone. Usually, a wedding in Goa would cost you about 30-50 lakhs.
Wedding Destinations in Goa
- Riva Beach Resort offers Down-to-earth rooms and cottages, a spa & an outdoor pool.
- The Leela- The hotel has hosted a lot of fantastic weddings in the past.
- Marinha Dourada- Neighboring two lakes and surrounded by lush coconut palms, Marinha Dourada is a friendly hotel.
- La Grace Resort- With a lake view, this resort helps you indulge in Goa heritage and culture.
- Taj Exotica Resort- Stay at Taj is always fun. It also gives a great view.
There is no better place to tie a knot than facing the Taj Mahal, the monument of love and affection. Romantic…Right? So, let yourself get lost in the bustling city of Agra and make your wedding more memorable. While you are there don’t forget to visit the tourist attraction of Agra with your relatives. A typical 2-night destination wedding will cost you around 40 – 50 Lakhs.
Wedding Destinations in Agra
- ITC Mughal- This is one of the most sought-after names in wedding venue.
- The Oberoi Amarvilas –Being a little away from the hustle and bustle of the city, it’s a fantastic place to host your wedding.
- Jaypee Palace Hotel- This pocket-friendly venue is just perfect.
- Hotel Taj View – The banquet facilities of the hotel is modern and luxurious.
- Courtyard by Marriott- The place is well suited for all events & you can host your wedding and pre-wedding nuptials here.
Kerala offers diverse options for your special day ranging from Houseboat Wedding, Beach Wedding, Wedding amidst the hill, and wedding at the backwater to Temple wedding. You pick. Each of the destinations offers a splendid backdrop to start your life next chapter. On average, the cost for a destination wedding in Kerala is anywhere between 25-40 lakh.
Wedding Destinations in Kerala
- Estuary Island Resort- This resort is located in a peaceful area with relaxed accommodation.
- Ramada Resort- A Luxurious and pocket-friendly place
- Taj Bekal- Perfect place to host a grand wedding and a cocktail party
- Zuri Kumarakom – This resort comes with beautiful views of Kerala’s backwaters and luxurious interiors
- Poovar Island Resort
The splendid place of Rajasthan is the perfect destination for your dream wedding. The palace background offers a historical touch to your wedding photos. It is incredible for a traditional wedding. Rest assured, people won’t forget about your wedding anytime soon. Budget destination weddings in Jodhpur cost between 16 Lakh to 18 Lakh.
Wedding Destinations in Jodhpur
- Ranbanka palace- The resort offers unique in-room shopping with Jodhpuri artisans and craftsmen
- Ajit Bhawan- Has comfortable accommodation.
- Mehrangarh Fort- This place adds a touch of sophistication to your wedding photos.
- Umaid Bhawan- In the scenic city of Jodhpur, this is the best place to get married.
- Kasturi orchid- If you want a more memorable wedding, then this place is a perfect choice.
People travel to Jaipur to celebrate their D-Day. The mesmerizing “pink city” is the perfect destination to get married. The architecture of the city blends entirely and offers an ideal backdrop for your wedding. Isn’t it perfect? Cost of destination weddings in Jaipur is:30 Lakh to 70 lakh.
Wedding Destinations in Jaipur
- Moti Mahal- Low-budget venue, perfect for all wedding functions.
- Manohar Garden- Beautiful venue destination for organizing your wedding ceremonies
- Chomu Palace- Most sought wedding venue in Jaipur.
- Sheesh Mahal- Famous for intricate mirror work, it is one of the magnificent pieces of architecture.
- Janana Courtyard- Offers a serene atmosphere.
Cradled in between mountain Himachal Pradesh is one of the best wedding destinations. It is home to scenic mountain towns, which makes the place enchanting. The mountain offers a great view of the city & is perfect for the wedding photoshoot. On average, the destination wedding in Himachal Pradesh costs around 20 to 40 lakhs.
Wedding Destinations in Himachal Pradesh
- Hotel Marina- Located in Bemloi, this hotel is among the top budget destination wedding in Himachal.
- Marigold Sarovar Portico- One of the most decent venues located in Shimla
- Hotel Deventure- this hotel comes with a perfect view of Shimla hills.
- Snow Touch Resort- Surrounded by greenery and magnificent mountains, perfect for a low-budget wedding.
- Aastha cottage and Resort- Located in Manali. Suitable for all wedding functions.
In the end, whatever destination you choose does not matter. Every wedding is perfect if celebrated with love and happiness.