A well-designed website, a well-thought-out digital marketing strategy, or a compelling print ad campaign are all necessities for any business, large or small. SpiceTree Design Agency in Mumbai is your one-stop shop for all of these requirements. This company got started by Shiraz Khan, a man with a love for developing unique and inventive commercials and marketing messages. SpiceTree Design Agency first opened its doors in 2004. This creative branding business currently offers various services, including website design, CMS, digital marketing, and print media marketing services. These include print ad campaigns and marketing material design.
SpiceTree Design Agency – Key Highlight
- Startup Name - SpiceTree Design Agency
- Founder - Shiraz Khan
- Founded - 2004
- Sector - Web Designing and Marketing
- Headquarter – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
SpiceTree Design Agency – Founder and Team
SpiceTree Design Agency's founder and director is Mr. Shiraz Khan. Some of its team members are as follows:
- Mr. Mehmood Khan – Mehmood is the Director and Chief of Business Development and critical member.
- Rekha Khanna – Khanna is a computer science graduate with over 25 years of industry expertise. Sanju Sharma Khan, an engineering graduate with more than 12 decades of experience in the IT sector, makes up the business development team.
- Parveen Shaikh – Parveen has eight years of online design and development expertise, and he is one of the core members of the company.
- Amita Bhoir – Bhoir is a social media and Digital Marketing professional, and Manasvita Subramanian, who has over four years of digital marketing expertise, makes up the Digital Marketing team.
- Shruti Rajpara – Shruti is a member of the creative team. Shruti is a 3D Animation Specialist, Jagrut Save is a Visual and Amp expert with a background in art and design, and Monali Shinde leads the graphics team.
SpiceTree Design Agency – Brand Name and logo
- Brand Name - Spices indicate color, vitality, and flavor, while a tree represents abundance and offers. Therefore, the business got called 'SpiceTree Design Agency' since it aspires to imitate the characteristics of trees and spices.
- Logo - It just so happens that the abbreviation 'SDA' has a great ring to it, which bodes well for us. The company's logo got created using a straightforward approach: producing a specific identity to remember in people's thoughts. For example, red is a hue representing vitality, strength, power, determination, and passion.
Fun Fact - The Company is self-funded. Shiraz's funds got used to fund the project, which began with Rs.1000000.
SpiceTree Design Agency - Revenue Model
The firm works on a retainer and project basis, charging clients for services rendered.
Note: The digital marketing sector is growing at a breakneck pace that shows no signs of slowing down. By 2020, the Indian digital marketing sector got predicted to develop at a 32% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) to Rs 18,986 crore.
SpiceTree Design Agency - Challenges
According to Shiraz, the country's economic downturn provided a hurdle because sales were down and clients were delaying payments. However, the agency has now devised excellent plans to avoid being handicapped by the current economic downturn. Maintaining team spirit and keeping the squad motivated to achieve their best is another self-imposed challenge he has taken on.
SpiceTree Design Agency – Growth
- The agency has a revenue of more than two crores' rupees.
- Its website has had about one lakh and eighty thousand visitors to date.
- SpiceTree Design Agency has also worked with over 1200 clients from various industries, including event planning, travel, retail, corporate, manufacturing, finance, architecture, engineering, food and beverage, education, and real estate.
- For the past two years, AFAQ has named the agency the top digital agency in the E-mailer category.
- It also got recognized as Digital Media Mandate for ADJAVIS.
SpiceTree Design Agency - Future Plans
Some of its upcoming plans are as follows:
- In terms of tangible expansion, the company plans to focus on digital AD film production.
- It intends to provide useful material in video advertising, short films, and other formats to YouTube, Vimeo, and other comparable sites.
- The firm also plans to develop a state-of-the-art in-house studio with the necessary facilities to create high-quality video advertising and short films.
SpiceTree Design Agency - Customer Acquisition
Shiraz is self-assured and enthusiastic about his innovative marketing concepts. It was because of his confidence and enthusiasm that he was able to land his first client. One of his acquaintances was so impressed by his creative ideas that he recommended 'Timeout Mumbai' for creatives for their Mumbai edition. As more people saw his one-of-a-kind designs, the agency began to attract new clients.