Xpressbees is the most popular logistics service provider in India which was launched in 2015. It has a big supply chain management all over India & provides a wide range of logistics services in domestic and foreign regions with its exceptional delivery plan and unique transport system.
The company gains the customer’s trust by maintaining on-time delivery with its simple cutting-edge technology and Reverse Logistics.
XpressBees is an e-commerce logistics company, which was drawn out as an independent section from FirstCry, a baby and mother care retailer. In October 2016, the company came out in public as news headlines after taking over its opponent, BabyOye.
Stats and Facts of Xpressbees
- Legal Name: Busybees Logistics Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Parent Organization: Busybees Logistics Solutions Private Limited
- Founded: September 2015
- Founder: Supam Maheshwari and Amitava Saha
- Known As: XPRESSBEES Logistics, Busybees Logistics Solutions
- Type of Company: Privately Held Company
- Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Number of Employees: 2,386 (as of Dec 31, 2020)
- Type of Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain
- Key People: Amitava Saha (Founder & CEO) and Supam (Co-Founder)
- Investors: 11
- Latest Deal Type: Secondary-Private
- Total Funding: $176 M
- Most Recent Funding: $110 M (Series E, Nov 09, 2020)
- Last Funding Type: Series E
- Latest Deal Amount: $30 M
- Valuation: $404M (as of Nov 09, 2020)
- Annual Revenue: $101M (as of Dec 31, 2019)
- Company Type: For Profit
- Financing Status: Investment-Backed
- Website: www.xpressbees.com
Xpressbees: Brand Name & Logo
- Logo: The logo of XpressBees contains the words “XpressBees- delivering happiness”.
- Brand Name: The name ‘Xpressbees’ portrays the swiftness in the company’s conveyance and distribution.
- Tagline: The tagline of Xpressbees is ‘Delivering Happiness’.
Xpressbees: Mission & Vision
The mission and vision of Xpressbees are to emerge as the best logistics solutions provider with all domestic and foreign services in the marketplace.
Xpressbees: Expansion Plan
Xpressbees began its journey with 50,000 shipments per day and currently, it is completing above 2.7 million+ shipments per day. It consists of above 5000 employees, 2800+ offices and service centers, 100+ hubs, 52+ cargo airports, 10 Lacs sq. ft+ warehouse capacity, 500+ customer care executives, 35000+ field executives and is operational in 2500+ network cities.
Xpreesbees: Top Services
Xpreesbees focuses to offer trustworthy logistics solutions to its alliances. It provides services such as:
- Reverse Logistics
- Cross Border Services
- Payment Collection
- Last-Mile Delivery
- Fulfilment Services
- Vendor Management
- Tailored Software Solutions to Customers
- Express Cargo
- Ecommerce Logistics
- Fulfillment Services
- Cross-border Logistics
Xpressbees: Funding & Investment Sources
The Xpressbees investment rounds have helped the company to increase $277.6 Million over seven funding rounds. In January 2020, it raised $10 Million in funding from Alibaba Group.
|February 2016||Seed A||$12.4M||-|
|February 2017||Venture Round||-||-|
|January 2018||Corporate Round||$100M||Alibaba Group|
|January 2018||Series D||INR 2.3B||Alibaba Group|
|February 2019||Debt Financing||INR350M||InnoVen Capital|
|January 2020||Series D||$10M||Alibaba Group|
|November 2020||Series E||$110M||Investcorp, Norwest Venture Partners, Gaja Capital,|
Revenue of Xpressbees
The business operations of Xpressbees have risen by 99.7% which is worth Rs 540.95 Crore in 2019. It was Rs 270.83 Crore in FY18. The company has collaborated with Paytm, SAIF Partners, Chiratae Ventures, and many more investors.
Xpressbees’ main revenue source falls under the fulfillment services which includes transportation and warehousing.
Business Model of Xpressbees
The business model of Xpressbees functions on B2C and B2B models.
The B2C E-Commerce model consists of trading goods with consumers. Also, the B2B business model offers services to other businesses and online markets.
Competitors of Xpressbees
The main entrants of Xpressbees are:
- Ekart Logistics
- Ecom Express
It withstands its place with unique logistics services and a wide-ranging network.
Xpressbees: Future Plans
Xpressbees aims to expand its alliance with industries and widening its network with more number of centers, good connections, infrastructure and increased shipments.