They provide various kinds of services such as accounting, secretarial, valuation, etc. under one roof. The company provides its services to global customers in various customers such as the UK, France, US, Norway, US, Switzerland, Australia, Norway, Germany, the Middle East, and Canada since the year 2002. Especia has a properly planned social media platform and its official website laden with defined columns of its client’s requirements. So let us get into the article to read the success story of this amazing company.
Especia – Key Highlights
- Company Name – Especia
- Founding Year - 2010
- Founders – CA Harshil Goyal and CA Sajal Goyal
- Industry – Startups Finance Partner, India
- Headquarters – Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Offices – Mumbai, Delhi – NCR, Hyderabad
- The number of employees – 100 (approx.)
- Website – especia.co.in
Especia – Brand Name, Logo, and Tagline
- Brand Name – The brand name of the company is very unique and catchy. The company defines their productive & timely services and working strategy.
- Logo – The company's logo is in a beautiful font and simplistic colours. It is eye-catchy and easy for its customers to remember as well. The logo reads Valuation, Accounting, and Compliance as well.
- Tagline – The tagline of the company is – We work from start to finish.
Especia – Founders
- CA Harshil Goyal – Harshil is a Chartered Accountant by profession and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). He is one of the founders of Especia and IBBI considers him a registered valuer. Harshil also holds a master’s degree in commerce and he has an experience of more than 12 years of in valuations of startups, start-up consulting, and startup fundraising transaction consultancy services. Goyal has always proved himself as a passionate and true entrepreneur with his commitment to end finance outsourcing.
He has an interest in various segments such as transactions, due diligence, valuation, business compliance, advisory, etc. He also possesses expertise in secretarial services, ESOP services, fundraising, structuring the cap table, transaction advisory services, etc.
- CA Sajal Goyal – Sajal is another co-founder of the company and he is also a qualified Chartered Accountant and a distinguished member of the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India). He has an experience of more than 15 years of and has richly contributed to the expansion and growth of several companies and startups. Sajal has worked in various segments and his expertise in finance and accounting has helped in managing startups in any kind of challenging environment.
His expertise in planning and controlling finance by having a deep understanding of Budgeting, Management Reporting, People Management and most importantly Finance Processes for various Fortune 500 and multinational companies. Sajal also holds expertise in business restructuring, reporting key indicators, CFO, process implementation, etc.
Especia – Team
- CA Shashank Burman – Corporate & International Tax
- Kenji Otsuka – Head of Japan Desk
- CA Sajal Goyal – Partner – Audit & Tax
- CA Harshil Goyal – Partner – Valuations & Start-ups
- FCS Pankaj Mehta – Head – Corporate Secretarial
- CA Vivek Ranjan – Manager – Accounts & Audit
- Isha Srivastava – Executive – Accounts
- Takreem Faridi – Manager – Accounts & Audit
- Murari Mishra – Manager – GST
- Neel Verma – Executive – Accounts
- Nidhi Sharma – Sr. Executive – Corporate Secretarial
Especia – Business Model
Especia has dynamic professionals and a whole team of CAs and CS. All of them work together to provide an end to end solution to all the issues of a startup by being their partner. Their requirements change at every stage of progress and Especia deals with that situation with 100% professionalism.
Especia manages M&A activity, statutory compliances, etc. in your entrepreneurial journey. They customize the work according to the various stages and needs of a startup. Especia focuses on stages like the idea stage, angel stage, pre-seed startup stage, seed startup stage, early stage, growth stage, exit stage, etc. The company focuses on maximum business retention, long term objectives and provides consultancy according to the cash flow generated by them. Especia also avoids any profitable traps that might hinder the future growth of the startup.
Especia – Services
Especia tailor-makes every solution according to the business operation and needs of the startup. They modify & align the financial model along with the management vision of the company and how they want to build the entire finance reporting & processes, and finance department. The Especia team helps the companies in getting ready at the time of raising funds and investments with all the due diligence and compliances ready at first. Some of the main services provided by the company are as follows:
- Accounting services
- Valuation services
- End to end ESOPs implementation
- Secretarial services
- Basic & comprehensive due diligence
- Audit and assurance services
- India entry services
Especia – USPs
Especia is a wonderful company and it has several exciting USPs. Some of the main USPs of the company are as follows:
- More than 15 years of distinguished service
- Robust Infrastructure
- Access to high-end technology
- Multiple global delivery centres to offer dedicated services
- 360 degrees confidentiality and information security
- Accounting & secretarial services all across India
- Highly skilled and experienced accounting & secretarial staff
- 8 step transition process for streamlined business operation
Especia – Growth
Especia looks forward to providing the best service to its clients and hence contributing to its growth. Some of the major growth factors seen by the company in the past few years are as follows:
- More than 40 expert advisors
- Over 30 plus industries served
- Over 500 plus happy clients
- More than 100 employees at work
Especia – Challenges
Some of the main challenges faced by the company are as follows:
- Gaining clients – Especia has a very good client base. But it was not the same from the beginning. The company had to struggle a lot in their initial days to attract clients and it had worked hard to reach where they are now.
- Competitors – Especia has seen tremendous growth since its incorporation. It has a very good client base and they receive various positive feedback as well. But the company does have many competitors in the market, especially the numerous small CA firms that attract many clients and it is not easy for Especia to gain those customers from them.
Especia – Future Plans
Especia is still a new company in the market and it has many exciting plans for the upcoming future. Some of the major plans of the company for the future are as follows:
- The company will continue to use the technology as it has helped them in service enhancement and inculcating better outcomes.
- They will also work on increasing the client base and getting more positive feedback.
- Especia is also planning to hire more employees in the coming future as their company is growing at a rapid rate.
- They are looking forward to collaborating with many big brands very soon.
- Escpeica will continue working on getting the best investments and providing the most ideal financial advice to startups.