Are you a fitness lover who loves having a healthy diet? Then this company has got you covered. Now everyone has become more or less health-conscious, and it is the need of the hour. Having healthy food can keep you fit and grow your stamina as well. Shivali Agrawal and Dipti Singhal co-founded Healthy Master in Bangalore to "Replacing Junk with Healthy." It gives a platform where all healthy food items are available for purchase. Therefore, individuals should not hesitate to do so. So, let us delve into this article to learn everything there is to know about Healthy Master read this article.
Healthy Master Startup - Key Highlights
- Startup Name - Healthy Master
- Founders - Shivali Agrawal & Dipti Singhal
- Founded - 2019
- Headquarter - Bangalore, India
- Sector - The food industry
- Parent Organization - Shashila Healthy Master Pvt. Ltd. (Healthy Master)
- Website - https://healthymaster.in
- Contact - [email protected]
Healthy Master Startup – Healthy Snacks at Door
Shivali and Dipti, two mothers, launched Healthy Master with the sole objective of providing high-quality bits with an exquisite taste. When it comes to healthy eating habits, moms are the ultimate champions. Because a mother's instinct is to nourish her children, two mothers are stepping out of their duties to start Healthy Masters, a one-stop-shop for all your health requirements.
The company wants to raise awareness about healthy eating habits while providing high-quality products right to your door. Today's fast-paced lifestyle is the most enticing eating trend for people of all ages. As a result, Healthy Master is on a mission to replace bad snacks with healthy and delicious dry fruits, millet-based replacements, and various other options.
Healthy Master Startup - Founders
- Tarun Agrawal – He is one of Healthy Master's co-founders. Tarun has a strong marketing background and is in charge of the company's whole marketing portfolio.
- Shivali Agarwal – She was a stay-at-home mom who was always enthusiastic about cooking nutritious meals. In May of 2018, she established a dried fruit business. In addition, Shivali is a professional interior designer.
- Dipti Singhal – Dipti is a Chartered Accountant with over 13 years of experience in the corporate world, and she is also one of the co-founders of the team.
Healthy Master Startup – Brand Name and Logo
- Brand Name – It took the Healthy Master team over 21 days to come up with a name. Finally, the word got decided after many rounds of deliberation. Finally, Tarun, a co-founder, offered "Healthy Master," which Shivali and Dipti adored. As the name implies, this platform is in charge of everyone's health.
- Logo – The company's logo is bright red and white with a chef's hat on top. It is simple, catchy, and can easily attract its customers.
Healthy Master Startup - Product/Services -
Around 150 nutritious food choices are available at Healthy Master. Some of the products and services provided by them are as follows:
- Non-fried millet-based snacks, biscuits, dry fruits, and berries are among Healthy Master's current product lines. There are no preservatives, no maida, and the goods are high in fiber and low in calories.
- Any things they bring to their platform require at least 30-45 days to arrive.
- They decide on their don'ts for all products, such as no maida, baking powder, or artificial color in cookies. Millet snacks, on the other hand, are non-fried and contain no preservatives.
- They don't just sell high-quality products; they also give excellent customer service, such as on-time delivery, customer service, and diet assistance for people with diabetes, gluten-free dieters, and keto dieters, among other things.
Healthy Master - Startup Challenges
The most challenging part was deciding on business partners because the volume was initially limited and they had established do's and don'ts for their product ingredients. Their commercial partners were unwilling to work on such a tiny scale and with such strict ingredient requirements. They faced numerous challenges, but with patience and perseverance, they were able to conquer them.
Healthy Master Startup - Conclusion
Healthy Master has a lot of experience and understanding in introducing low-oil, non-fried foods made of superfoods, including millet, wheat, soya, fox seeds, and various snack foods. Their purpose is to provide nutritious items to the community to build a junk-free environment. A single vision unites them: "Vision to Serve Healthy." One of the decade's top tasks is to motivate people to change their bad eating habits.
They displayed their products to raise health awareness among individuals, schools, universities, and workplaces to make living a healthy and happy life an essential part of everyone's existence.