The majority of web designers nowadays use web design templates in their work. Web design templates provide various advantages, even if they may require some tweaking to meet your demands. The website template's colors, graphics, and text may all be changed to suit your needs, making it look completely different from the original. It also saves your time and money. Themesberg got established to bring together high-quality programming and templates. They use unique and new design trends based on their team, and their products innovate the development process. Let's read more about this company in this article.
Themesberg Startup - Key Highlights
- Startup Name - Themesberg
- Founded - 2019
- Founders - Szőgyényi Zoltán, Tanislav Robert
- Sector - Software Development & Tools
- Headquarter - Timișoara, Romania
- Parent Organization - Crafty Dwarf LLC
- Website – www.themesberg.com
Themesberg Startup – Providing Free Website Themes
Web developers and businesses can utilize Themesberg's free and premium high-quality website themes, templates, and UI kits to create beautiful websites and applications. In addition, they sell professional design and coding to clients to save them time and money.
The company's short-term goal is to increase the number of themes and variations to at least 50. They also want to combine their goods with React, Vue, Angular, and other similar technologies. Their long-term ambition is to overtake ThemeForest as the industry leader in website themes and templates.
Note - The company's primary headquarters is in Timisoara, Western Romania.
Themesberg Startup – Brand Name and Logo
- Brand Name - The word "berg" derives from the phrase "iceberg," implying that the goods look not only fantastic but also have clean code, excellent customer care, and long-term benefits from using these themes.
- Logo – The company's logo is in bright red.
Themesberg Founders - Szgyényi Zoltán & Tanislav Robert
Robert had been a friend of Szgyényi's since his undergraduate days. Both co-founders attended West University in Timisoara, Romania, where they studied IT. They've built a website called Themesberg, which now offers ten free and premium products, over 2,000 registered web developers, and businesses with monthly traffic and revenue growth.
When it comes to design and product development, Robert is the boss, and Szgyényi is the guy who assists him with code development, marketing, and the company's overall vision and strategy.
Themesberg Startup - Revenue Model & Business Model
For each product, Themesberg offers three types of licenses : freelancer, company, and enterprise. They're all meticulously designed to meet the needs of different kinds of customers and businesses. They also have many free items that may get used as a demo for their PRO themes.
Revenue Model - All of its goods and licenses got priced between $49 and $999. For each transaction, they pay a tiny commission to Paddle, their payment and tax processor.
Themesberg - Startup Challenges
Some of their challenges are as follows:
- Revenue Generation - The main aim was to reach a monthly revenue of $1,000. Unfortunately, it's pretty challenging to achieve this with only a few things and a brand-new website with little traffic.
- Small Market - Creating customized and specialized website templates were one of their experiments that didn't work out. The issue was that the market was small, and there was little demand. So, the pair tweaked a few of those templates and now have a considerably higher conversion rate.
Themesberg Startup – Growth Numbers
- Monthly revenue is currently at $3-4k, aiming at least $10k by the end of the year.
- Over 2,000 web developers and businesses make up the user base.
- Developers from Harvard, Cambridge, and other prestigious colleges are among the company's notable clients.
- Their website has been steadily increasing month after month, and they now have roughly 40k unique users per month, intending to reach 100k by the end of the year.
Themesberg Startup - Future Plans
Some of the upcoming plans of the company are as follows:
- For the next two years, they intend to grow our product range and the technology they integrate them.
- At some time, they will probably enter the CMS industry by supplying WordPress themes.
- They hope to attain approximately $40k in monthly revenue and at least 400k monthly visitors for our website in the next two years.
Themesberg - User Acquisition Strategy
Collaboration with a Creative Because they carefully select the partners with whom they operate, Tim undoubtedly assisted the partnership in generating more interest in Themesberg. They even collaborated on an Impact Design System PRO project, which combines the best of both worlds: front presentational pages and high-quality admin dashboard interfaces.
Aside from that, the founders continued to focus on offering high-quality content and products, enhancing their marketing methods and website in general. They haven't spent much money on advertising; thus, most of their growth has been organic. However, that could change in the not-too-distant future.