Zimyo is a one-stop shop for all HR needs that helps businesses create a 2X more productive, engaged, and happy staff. It offers organizations of all sizes cloud-based HR solutions. Payroll and Expense Management, Performance Management System, Employee Engagement, Employee Benefits, Time and Attendance, and Onboarding and Recruitment solutions are all available. Zimyo has served over 500 organizations with 100,000+ active users in just three years since its launch in 2018! Mr. Ajay Kadyan, Zimyo's Co-Founder, was interviewed by StartupTalky to learn more about the company's startup journey. In this article, we will learn about Zimyo's startup story.
Zimyo Startup - Company Highlights
- Startup Name - Zimyo
- Founders - Ajay Kadyan, Kumar Mayank
- Founded – 2018
- Industry - HR Tech
- Headquarters - Gurugram
- Website – www.zimyo.com
Zimyo Startup Founders – Ajay Kadyan & Kumar Mayank
- Ajay Kadyan (Co-Founder) - Ajay has over ten years of product development, system architecture, and data analytics experience. He has aided several companies in the HR Tech, EdTech, and E-commerce space developing solid products. Ajay has effectively created a highly efficient and collaborative team using his strategic leadership abilities and critical thinking.
- Mayank Kumar (Co-founder and CEO) - Mayank's work as Zimyo's Founder interacts with growth-oriented businesses and assists them in developing a superior organizational culture using Zimyo's product portfolio. He graduated from DU with a BA Hons in Economics and IIM Lucknow. He worked for several well-known organizations before founding Zimyo.
Zimyo Startup – Top HCM Software
Zimyo, founded in 2018, is one of the fastest-growing unified HCM systems in the HR software sector, automating laborious HR operations, reducing payroll errors, and improving employee experiences. It's a one-stop shop for all HR needs that helps companies create a 2X more productive, engaged, and happy staff. Furthermore, its user-friendly HR solutions assist employers in making better data-driven decisions and achieving better business outcomes.
Fun Fact : Zimyo places a premium on "Employee First" policies like group health insurance, reimbursement for COVID vaccines, paid leave for vaccines, paid leave for COVID positive employees, mental wellness and engagement sessions, etc.
Zimyo Startup – USP & Top features
Some of the USPs of Zimyo are as follows:
- Zimyo is a one-of-a-kind platform that provides more imaginative experiences using intelligent technologies.
- The company's strategy focused on human-centric design that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to create highly efficient products.
- The platform has a voice-user interface that simplifies complex tasks by speaking to the user.
- The platform includes many modules (over 40) that provide users with a lot of options.
- Around 95% of Zimyo's partners say it's the most straightforward platform for quickly switching and setting up their complex operations.
- The platform processes the complete payroll for over 1000 employees in less than 2 minutes with just three simple clicks.
- Its sophisticated analytics-driven employee intelligence system enhances team retention by 3X and empowers leaders to make rapid and informed decisions proactively with the power of on-demand data and insights.
- With perks including advance salary, employee loans, insurance, and investments, Zimyo's embedded financial solution enables employee-centric firms to provide a one-of-a-kind employee engagement experience.
- Zimyo hopes to make financial services more accessible to employees in SMBs with this solution. In addition, it can assist businesses in attracting and retaining customers while also delivering convenient financial services.
Zimyo Startup - Business Model
Zimyo, a company that specializes in HR technology, has expanded into the embedded finance market. Employee benefits, tax-saving solutions, retirement plans, and financial assessments have all got added to the company's services. In addition, the platform has been integrated with various employment sites to guarantee that the hiring process is as efficient as possible.
In such a short time, Zimyo has attracted notable clients such as Bajaj Capital, Hillson Shoes, 88 Pictures, iMocha, Yethi, M2P, TheData Team, Fleetx, Riskcovry, and many others.
Fun Fact : Zimyo assists its partner organizations in fostering a good and productive work environment. It has worked with various integrators to offer benefits like insurance, tax-saving investment options, expense/credit cards, etc.
Zimyo Startup - Growth
Some of the growth factors of the company are as follows :
- Zimyo currently serves over 500 organizations with over 100,000 active users. Zimyo's 'Benefits' module, like HRMS and other modules, has a high user acceptance rate.
- Several of Zimyo's previous partners have opted for Zimyo's advantages and are highly pleased with the new module's features.
- It has also created a bilingual mobile app to help employees have a more seamless experience.
- On multiple platforms, the platform has received an average of 4.2+ evaluations from its users.
- Zimyo was recently named a "High Performer" by G2 in the HRMS, Payroll, and Time & Attendance Software categories, collecting a total of seven awards.
- In such a short time, Zimyo has attracted notable clients such as Bajaj Capital, Hillson Shoes, 88 Pictures, iMocha, Yethi, M2P, TheData Team, Fleetx, Riskcovry, and many others.
Zimyo Startup - Revenue Model
Businesses of all sizes can benefit from Zimyo's cloud-based HR solutions. Payroll and Expense Management, Performance Management System, Employee Engagement, Employee Benefits, Time and Attendance, and Onboarding and Recruitment solutions are all available. Employers pay a monthly fee based on their demands and the number of employees on the platform. The base package costs INR 5999/PM/100 employees and can be adjusted to meet the needs of their organization.