Sadguru Brahmeshanan Acharay Swami Ji is an internationally acclaimed spiritual guru & the Peace Leader of the masses and a speaker & social reformer as well. He is also the founder and head of the International Sadguru Foundation. It has various branches worldwide and they work for uniting the world as one big family. Swami Ji is truly an icon steeped in reverence and he has thousands of youth followers as well. Sadhguru ji can enable people to stick to their seats for hours while listening to his deeper thoughts and ideas. At such young age, Swami Ji has achieved so much recognition and he is ideal for millions of people all around the world. So, let us dive into this article to read about this spiritual leader.
Fun Fact - Sadguru Brahmeshanand Acharya Swami Ji is a keen lover of Indian classical music.
Sadguru Brahmeshanand Acharya Swami Ji – Key Points
- Name – Sadguru Brahmeshanand Acharya Swami Ji
- Birth Place – Sirsain, North Goa
- Age – 41 years
- Occupation – Educationist, Vedic Researcher, Sanskrit Scholar, Humanitarian, Yoga master, Social Leader & Philanthropist
- Divine Title - DHARMBHUSHAN
- Recipient – Padma Shri 2022
Sadguru – Early Life
Sadguru belongs to a normal family from Goa. He was born in Sirsaim, North Goa to a middle-class family. He was drawn toward, spirituality, yoga, meditation, etc. right from his childhood. He was taken under the wing of the Chief of Datta Padmanabh Sampradaya and by the age of 21, he got appointed as the 5th Peethadish of Padmannabh Shishya Sampradaya on May 24, 2002. Brahmeshanand succeeds Brahmanand Acharya Swami.
Swami Ji is truly a divine man and he had some great inner qualities. He could read and recite Bhagavad Gita with elan and could play the harmonium at the tender of seven. He soon decided to renounce his home and spire for the life of Dhyan, Tapasya, and Sadhana. Swami Ji dedicated his life to the study and practice of several rigorous spiritual paths by adopting a life of an ascetic.
Sadguru – Education, Study, and Excellence
Sadguru Ji being a divine man himself is a learned scholar in Hinduism. He has excelled in the study of various things. Some of them are as follows:
- Rigveda Samhita Parangat
- Ashtanga Yoga Shastra
- Vedanta Shastra
- Purva Mimamsa
- Aacharya in Sanskrit
- Nyaya Shastra
- Naradiya Kirtan Shastra
- Visharad in Sangeet Shastra
- Kavya Shastra
- Uttar Mimamsa
Sadguru – Present Peethadhishwar
Swami Ji is the Present Peethadhishwar of Shree Datta Padmanabh Peeth Goa, India (Supreme Authority of Organization). It has thousands of years of immortal Guru Shishya Parampara, which means the Discipline Tradition.
Sadguru – Padma Shri Recipient 2022
Sadguru Ji has been recently conferred with the prestigious Padma Shri Award by the Government of India. It is the fourth highest civilian award in India, only after Padman Bhushan, Padman Vibhshan, and Bharat Ratna.
He is one of the 107 members who have been selected for this honorary title in 2022.
Sadguru – Founder Head
Sadguru Ji is the founder of over 10 trusted, foundations, institutes, federations, etc. Some of them are as follows:
- Satguru Foundation
- Goa Sanskrit Academy
- Jatved Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- Swami Brahmanand Vedia Gurukul & Research Institute
- P.P. Padmanabh Shishya Sampradaya Trust
- Sadguru Dnyanpeeth
- The Hindu Legal Forum
- International Sadguru Gurukulam
- Swami Brahmanand Sanskrit Prabodhini
- Sadguru Yog Gurukul
- Sadguru Youth Federation
- International Sadguru Foundation
Sadguru – Honorary Director & President
Sadguru Ji is a man with great values and discipline. He is also the honorary president and director of various associations. Some of them are as follows:
- President – Surya Chandra Yogashram, Italy, Rome
- Director – International Honorary Director of Asian Arab Chamber of Commerce, UAE Senior
- Director – Counselor of Experts Consultation Committee of China Association, 2018 World SME Conference, China
Sadguru Ji – Patron & Alliances
Swami Ji is also the patron of various foundations & alliances. Some of them are as follows:
- Global Yog Alliance
- World Peace Development & Research Foundation
- International Film & Television Club
- Youth Chamber of Commerce Dubai, UAE
Sadguru Ji – Shree Datta Padmanabh Peeth
Shree Datta Padmanabh Peeth walks on the path of Vedic Sanatan Dharma which advocates tolerance and teaches everyone to live fruitful life mankind. The divine Sadguru Parampara follows the teaching of the Rishis that has continued to live with the followers of Sanatan Vaidik Dharma. The Peeth focuses on establishing the Satya Sanatan Vaidik dharma through the threefold aspect of good deeds, knowledge, and devotion.
The Peeth follows the path of ‘Bhakti’ and believes in ‘Guruseva’ which is the core base of its teachings and doctrine. It teaches its followers to uplift with spirituality and stays away from the material benefits.
Sadguru – Awards and Accolades
Sadguru Ji is a man of high honor and an advocate of peace. He has millions of followers all over the world and people love him for his ideas, views, and lifestyle. He has also won various awards and accolades for his outstanding work in the field of spiritualism. Some of them are as follows:
- Ambassador of Peace – By Mr. Bob Blackman (Representation Member of British Parliament), UK
- Vishwa Shanti Padmam Award – By Lotus of World Peace, New York
- Certificate of Appreciation – By Layali, Dubai
- Spiritual Excellence Arab Award – By Asian Chamber of Commerce, UAE
- International Peace Promoter – By Mahabodhi Society, Sri Lanka
- Dharmabhushan Award – By All India Saint Organization, India
- National Ngo Excellence Award – By Mahez Foundation, India
- Global Peace Promoter Award – By Devashram Trust, UP
- Interfaith Leadership Award – By World Yoga Community, USA
- Yog Master Award – By Sadhana International Yoga China
- Certificate Medal of Honor Excellence – By CIAC (Confederation of Internation Accreditation Commission), during 5th International Education Forum, New Delhi
Sadguru Brahmeshanand Acharya Swami Ji – A Divine Leader
Sadguru Ji is the advocate of spirituality, excellence, peace, harmony, and disciplined life. He has made millions of people follow his path of righteousness through his extraordinary work for society. He has followers all over the world and people love to listen to him for hours. Leading a life like Swami Ji is not easy for everyone. He is one in a million kind of a person who has helped innumerable people through his foundation and trust.