In a nutshell…
- There are a variety of crypto exchanges available in India, but it is important that you choose the one that suits the best for your requirements and needs.
- It is very imprint to do a thorough research and read arious review before investing money with any crypto exchange
- To ensure high ecurti and be at bay from digital frauds, choose an exchange with regulations, high-end security features, and protected wallets.
The top 5 crypto exchanges are
|Crypto Exchanges||Year||Volume (in Us Dollars)|
|Coin DCX||2018||112 Mn|
|Zeb Pay||2014||36 Mn|
In today's world, television, internet, and news portals are flooded with information about various cryptocurrencies. No matter the social setting, be it weddings, a meet up with friends, someone will talk about how crypto is the riches of gen z and millennials.
In this article, we will walk you through the Top 5 Crypto Exchanges of the 2022 and which one you should go with, depending on your investment.
Top Crypto Exchanges in India
- Coin DCX : For beginners, who want to trade directly.
- Zeb Pay : For simple user interface and centred crypto trading.
- Unocoin : For experienced investors and traders.
- WazirX : For those who want to invest via multiple currencies and invest in WRX.
- CoinSwitch Kuber : For trading with small sums of money.
Top 5 Crypto Exchanges
- Coin DCX Coin DCX was launched in 2018 in Mumbai, and is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in India with about 35 Lakh investors.
Why Coin DCX?
- Minimal Trading fee (0.1 percent on maker and taker)
- Free withdrawals and deposits
- Best for beginners who want to trade directly (Indians Rupee to Crypto)
- Access to more than 200 cryptocurrencies
- Zebpay Zebpay was established in 2014 and has over 3 million customers. It offers various facilities like 'refer and earn' feature to its users and customers.
- Uncluttered and clean user interface
- Robust security features
- Best for those who want to deal in limited amount of altcoins and Bitcoin
- Highest referral commission
- Unocoin The oldest cryptocurrency exchange in India, Unocoin, was established in 2013. The platform prides in having over 15 Lakh registered investors.
- Good for experienced investors and traders
- Allows users to 'schedule dates', which lets users to sell crypto at certain time and date, automatically.
- Offers various kinds of membership
- WazirX WazirX is acquired by one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, called Binance. It also has its own crypto, WRX.
- Trade in WRX, and exchange it for other currencies
- Allows users to invest via USD, INR, Bitcoin, and even P2P (peer to peer) transactions.
- Users can earn token and rewards via contests held on the application
- CoinSwitch Kuber This cryptocurrency exchange got famous after it got attention in IPL due to its marketing. CoinSwitch Kuber was launched in 2017 and now plays top in the field.
Why CoinSwitch Kuber?
- Start trading with as low as ₹100
- Low risk platform
- More than 100 cryptocurrencies to invest in
- Start trading before completing KYC
Tips to choose proper cryptocurrency exchange
If you are a beginner in the investment world, it is better to keep yourself guarded and take considerate steps.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right kind of cryptocurrency exchange:
- Detailed Research : Before you even think of creating an account on any cryptocurrency exchange, it is very crucial that you do detailed research about the platform, its functions and facilities you can avail using that exchange.
- Caution is the key : While looking for a crypto exchange, you should be aware that there are a lot of frauds happening all over the digital world and everyone is vulnerable. Therefore, it is very important to keep yourself safe and protected. Look for physical addresses associated with the crypto exchanges, see the web address, if you find anything fishy, like no regulations, or no one answering helpline numbers, don't go with it.
- Higher the security, the better : If any of the crypto exchanges have multiple processes and levels to register and create an account, it mostly means that they are highly secured crypto exchanges.
- Fees on exchanges : You should be well-informed about various kinds of fees levied on transactions. Exchanges levy fees on deposit and withdrawals, quick sell and buy, wallet transfers, and borrowing and lending.