Dr Aniruddha Malpani is an IN Vitro Fertilization (IVF) specialist, advocate, and the founder of Malpani Ventures. He gave new hope to the helpless people & is famous for his IVF centers & Malpani Clinic, located in Mumbai. Dr Aniruddha Malpani, known for his IVF specialization, has created new hope for many hopeless people. He runs his IVF specialization clinic to help people who have infertility issues.
Dr Aniruddha Malpani- Statistics
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 60 years
- Born: June 29, 1961
- Hometown: Mumbai, India
- Profession: Doctor
- Education: University of Mumbai
- Speciality: IVF specialist
- Founded: Malpani Ventures
- Marital status: Married
Dr Aniruddha Malpani - Early Life & Education
Aniruddha Narayan Malpani was born on June 29, 1961 in Mumbai, India to parents Narayan Kisanlal and Chandralaka Narayan Malpani. He pursued his graduation from the University of Mumbai & was a gold medalist with winning over 20 gold medals during his academic career. He is an MBBS holder from Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai. He has cleared DNB for the National Board of Examination & is also a passionate reader and a writer.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Seth GS Medical College, 1982
- Bachelor of Surgery, Seth GS Medical College, 1982
- He completed his Postgraduate Degree in gynecology in 1986 from University of Bombay
- He also received training in IVF from UCSF, San Francisco and the USA.
Dr Aniruddha Malpani - Personal Life
He was born in Mumbai to Narayan Kisanlal and Chandralaka Narayan Malpani & married Anjali Malpani, the co-founder of HELP. He has two daughters Sanjana Malpani and Natasha Malpani.
Dr Aniruddha Malpani- Career Timeline
- Dr Aniruddha Malpani, along with his wife, Dr Anjali Malpani, Director of Malpani Infertility Clinic, started their clinic in the year 1990
- Dr Aniruddha started his first sperm bank in 1991
- He achieved India's first pregnancy after PGD in 1999
- Malpani started his angel investment in 2016
Dr Aniruddha Malpani - Achievements
Malpani carries a wide range of awards and achievements ever since he was in college, including:
- Invited to speak on several national and international TV channels as an IVF specialist, including BBC, CNN, CBS, and ABC
- Chief Advisor at Solidarity Investments
- Member of the Invention Labs Board of Directors.
- He is also the founder of India's first Consumer Health Education Resource Centre, the 'Health Education Library for People (HELP).'
- He was invited as a speaker at many IVF conferences as a faculty member and expert.
- Featured in many magazines and newspapers
- He started his sperm bank in Mumbai, which was India's First sperm bank.
- He founded India's first free patient education library, HELP
- He won over 20 gold medals
Dr Aniruddha Malpani – Books
- How to Have a Baby - 2008
- How to Get the Best Medical Care - 2000
- Successful Medical Practice – 2005
- How to Find the Best Doctor - 2002
- Using Information Therapy To Put Patients First - 2012
Dr Aniruddha Malpani Controversies – Banned LinkedIn
His LinkedIn account was permanently restricted for expressing his views on Byju's Controversy. He criticized the work culture of ed-tech and posted about various unsatisfied user experience. He was banned from LinkedIn, and currently, his account is restricted. He also conferred that he has no conflict with Byju's as he only wrote to express his views about misleading sales and tactics of the ed-tech company.
Dr Aniruddha Malpani Ventures - Investments
Malpani Ventures, an angel investment firm, funds early stage startups. The venture provides investment to the various early-stage sectors that include Healthcare, Financial Technology, SAAS, Consumer Technology and Educational Technology. It is an Indian market leader for creating digital media for patient's education. It is presented on the board of 'Inventurus Knowledge Solutions', a BPO that provides RCM solutions for the US market. Malpani ventures invested in:
- Video Streaming Vdocipher,
- Language Learning Platform Multibhashi
Dr Aniruddha Malpani – Healthcare Pioneer
Dr Malpani has led the way to use technology innovatively & educated many infertile couples using cartoon films, comic books, and e-learning on his website (www.ivfindia.com). Dr Malpani has helped people all across the world. He gave new hope to many hopeless couples & has closely felt the pain of the infertile couples and made a goal to help them medically in the most convenient manner.