The blue planet has offered numerous magnificent destinations for humans to explore. Humans have beautified and enhanced spots that have already been adorned by nature and you can't stop your senses from adoring and cherishing those places. It's difficult to put in a nutshell about the plentiful tourist spots available across the globe. Are you planning a vacation to get rid of depression? Then these destinations mentioned below are the must-visit best places across the globe. Give your eyes a treat and chase the stress out!!7 Best Beautiful Cities to Go for Your Next Vacation
- Hawaii, USA Is it your job? Is it some financial issue? Your relationship with your friends, family, or partner? Is it that big presentation that can get you a big client? Do some analysis of your life, day-to-day routine and figure out the root cause. One cause is known, it is easy to figure out solutions or workarounds for them.
- Namib Desert, Namibia Nextly, you should turn up to visit the desert that meets with the beach. The coastal desert of Namibia is located along Africa’s Atlantic coast. Its high sand dunes gradually falling into the ocean is one of the rarest sites that is an exception to find in any part of the world. The Namib Desert is one of the oldest deserts, it serves as a shelter for a variety of animals and birds such as ostriches, antelopes, and rodents. You can go for a wildlife safari in Waterberg Plateau Park which is a large sandstone plateau of red rock that serves as a sanctuary for endangered animals. Most visitors come here to spot buffalo, rhinoceroses, and antelope. During sunrise and sunset, the colors of the sand dunes are constantly changing and provide an opportunity for photographers. Also, the fierce desert winds continually alter the shape and texture of the dunes, providing an ever-changing desert landscape. You'd probably be excited to run through the delicate sand dunes and added this place to your bucket list of vacations.
- Lençóis Maranhenses National Park, Brasil. Have you heard of Lençóis Maranhenses National Park before? If not, you're about to learn about spectacular scenery. Maranhenses, located in Brazil is known for its vast desert landscape of tall, white sand dunes with seasonal rainwater lagoons that add more beauty to the landscape. You can throw yourself in the clean water of the lagoons after some trekking in the crystal clear sand. You would absolutely fall for the landscape at first sight, and you would never regret visiting such a heavenly destination.
- Petra, Jordan Petra is a monumental archeological site in Jordan's southwestern deserts. If you are an admirer of historical art and architecture then this is a perfect spot. Red sandstone cliffs were carved into marvelous architecture during the prehistoric period by nomadic Arabs. It is situated between the Red Sea and the Dead sea so you could also visit these seas altogether. Petra was also one of the wonders of the world, so don't miss traveling to Jordan.
- Oaxaca, Mexico Oaxaca is the world’s most delightful city as said by many world top travelers. You name it, art, food, spirits of the drinking, architecture, history, or handicrafts, the city has it all. The city is most famous for its thriving artisanal culture in southern Mexico, including a modern art museum in a 17th-century mansion and an impressive pre-Columbian archaeological site, just within 20-minute walking distance.
- Bangkok, Thailand With more than 25 million annual visitors, Bangkok is one of the most popular tourist cities in the world. The city is filled with skyscrapers, historic architect, palaces, lavish gardens, temples, subways, and several sports live events, like kickboxing. The city is a dream destination for budget travelers especially low-cost stays & accommodations at Khao San road, shopping bargains, and cheap entertainment.
- Istanbul, Turkey The city of mosques and palaces, Istanbul, is one of the most famous places in the world. The place is filled with cafés, shops, and heavy chic hotels. The atmosphere is soothing and relaxing with most afternoons going hanging out by sipping teas. The perfect combination of the traditional and modern mix, the city is also famous for its elegant scenery. Istiklal Caddesi area and the historic Sultanhamet district are some examples of this beautiful city.
These are some of the best places around the world that you can spend time in, forget everything, and start levitating. You'd be packing your bags off to one of these sublime places. You're about to feel like you're on a different planet.