Who doesn’t want bright and glowing skin and also takes care of it with affordable things? Taking care of your skin to keep it flawless does not mean that you have to do a lot of expenditure. You can use your brain and can easily utilize your home kitchen ingredients to make a DIY Face Mask and apply it to your face amidst your busy schedule.
Face masks consist full of active ingredients that are important for your face which not only rejuvenates your skin but also unclogs the pores, and cleans it from within. It helps from prevention of wrinkles, acne, fine lines, and also age spots.
Here is the surprise as to how you can make a DIY Face Mask using kitchen items to get healthy and radiant skin which will make you look young, beautiful, and confident.5 Easy Face Masks to Make at Home DIY Cinnamon Honey Mask
- 2 Tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Tsp. Honey
Nowadays, almost everyone has pimples and acne on their skin, and also often, they leave scars. This Face DIY mask can help you to have acne-free and silky smooth skin since honey keeps your skin soft and cinnamon helps to fight bacteria.
- Step 1: Mix Cinnamon Powder with Honey properly.
- Step 2: Apply it to your face and leave it for 10 mins.
- Step 3: Rinse your face with cold water. Use a twice a week.
- 2 Tsp. Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Tsp. Egg White
Every individual is afraid of getting old and wrinkled skin. It is inevitable but you can try some home methods by which it can be stopped from appearing at an early age. Here’s a DIY Face Mask that can be used as an anti-aging mask. Aloe Vera Gel prevents wrinkles and fine lines and improves skin elasticity and egg white has skin tightening effects and absorbs excess oil from your skin as well
- Step 1: Scrape out the gel after cutting out the leaf.
- Step 2: Mix it with the egg white into a paste.
- Step 3: Apply the mask evenly on your skin and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Step 4: Rinse off your face with cold water.
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- ¼ Tbsp. Turmeric
At times, you want to take care of your skin but you feel lethargic enough to get the ingredients from the market. With the help of this DIY Face Mask, you can get rejuvenated as well as healthy skin. Coconut Oil consists of Vitamin E which helps in the nourishment of your skin as well as turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties which will keep you away from acne. Both of these have anti-fungal components.
- Step 1: Mix Coconut Oil and Turmeric and make it into a smooth paste.
- Step 2: Apply it on your face and keep it for 15-20 mins.
- Step 3: Rinse your face and pat it dry.
- 2 Tsp. Oatmeal
- 2 Tsp. Yogurt
In the hectic schedule of ours, our skin undergoes so much dirt everyday due to the air pollution that the pores often get clogged with oil, and dead skin cells. This ultimately leads to black and white heads. Here’s your solution to this after you use this DIY Face Mask. Oatmeal helps to absorb excess oil and clean your pores whereas the lactic acid present in Yogurt helps to dissolve dead skin cells and brings out a natural glow.
- Step 1: Firstly, clean your face properly with face wash.
- Step 2: Mix Oatmeal and Yogurt and make it into a thin paste.
- Step 3: In a circular motion, massage your skin for 10 minutes.
- Step 4: Wait for 15 mins till it gets dry.
- Step 5: Finally, rinse it with cold water.
- ¼ Avocado
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
All of us are the victims of getting oily skin and due to this, our pores become enlarged and clogged and dead skin cells get accumulated. It further leads to pimples, acne, and other skin problems. This DIY Face Mask is a remedy to your problem. Avocado helps in hydrating your skin, Cocoa repairs your dead skin cells and honey contains anti-bacterial properties which help to cleanse the skin.
- Step 1: Cut a quarter of the avocado and grind the pulp into a thin paste.
- Step 2: Mix it properly with Cocoa Powder and Honey.
- Step 3: Apply the mask and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Step 4: Rinse your face with warm water.
DIY Face Masks are less cost-effective and you learn new ways to keep your skin nourished. You can customize a variety of DIY face masks according to your skin type using the common kitchen ingredients and then, try to use it routine-wise. It is advised to use these face masks twice a week. To make sure these masks suits you, try a patch test on your inner arms.
Ultimately, to achieve healthy, glowing, and beautiful skin, the secret lies inside. So, keep a check on your diet and eat foods that will keep you remain fit and make you look glamorous.