Cars have become an integral part of people’s lives and are one of the necessities today. Since its invention in the year 1886 by Carl Benz, many designers and innovators have contributed their minds to making some beautiful four-wheelers. Classic, innovative, iconic, futuristic, or budget-friendly, cars come in different styles, variants, and have diverse performances.
Here today, we’ll look at the most beautiful cars the world has ever witnessed. Many of them set the luxury status trend and made the supply limited to keep the demand super high.10 Most Beautiful Cars Ever Made
- Aston Martin One-77: First built in 2009 by Aston Martin Lagonda Limited, this beast stole everyone’s heart when it was released. There are only 77 Aston Martin One-77 available in the market. The design was by Marek Reichman, the layout was rear-wheel drive, front-engine, and the engine is a 7.3 L AM Cosworth. Talking about dimensions, this 1630 KG beast has 181.1 inches in length, 86.8 inches in width, and 48.1 inches in height.
- Lamborghini Murcielago
Lamborghini is one of the most popular sports car brands in the world and one of the most famous models was Murcielago. The production was in between 2001 & 2010 and the design was by Luc Donckerwolke. The sporty body four-wheeler had both layouts, i.e. 2-door coupe & 2-door roadster.
- McLaren MP4-12C This was the first car that was fully manufactured and designed by McLaren Automotives. First built in 2011, this beast stole everyone’s heart when it was released. The design was by Frank Stephenson, the layout was Longitudinal, Rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive, and engine is 3.8 L M838T twin-turbocharged V8. Talking about dimensions, this 1434 KG beast has 177.5 inches in length, 75.1 inches in width, and 47.2 inches in height.
- 1961 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato Aston Martin’s one of the most beautiful cars is their DB4 GT Zagato model whose production was in between 1960 & 1963. Note that only 25 cars were produced in total. The designer car by Ercole Spada at Zagato had a Coupe body and the dimensions were 1225 Kg heavy, 61.3 inches wide, 168 inches long, and 50 inches tall.
- Jaguar E-Type We are fans of this beauty. Jaguar E-type made headlines when it came in 1961. This British sports car was praised by Enzo Ferrari as the “most beautiful car ever made”. The car looks classy and fantastic at the same time and was designed by Malcolm Sayer for Jaguar Cars. E-type’s is built upon FMR layout & had a top speed of 153mph, with 0-60mph under 7 seconds only. The beast is 14 ft 7 inches long, 5 ft 5 inches wide, and weighs around 2702 lb.
- Bugatti Chiron: When the list comes to the most beautiful cars, Buggati 100% deserves a spot. The argument was between the company’s Chiron & Veyron models and you know who won. The production was started in 2016 and is still running in the market. The hulk is designed by a team of designers, including Achim Anscheidt, Frank Heyl, Sasha Selipanov, and Etienne Salome. The layout is all-wheel drive and the engine is a heavy 8 L quad-turbocharged W16. The dimensions are 178.9 inches long, 80.2 inches wide, 1996 kgs heavy, and 47.7 tall.
- Koenigsegg Gemera Gemera is an upcoming beautiful car by Koenigsegg and the productions are scheduled to start in 2021 with an initial target of only 300 units. The car designed by Christian von Koenigsegg & Sasha Selipanov was first unveiled online in March 2020. The beauty has three engine motors places, one on the top crankshaft and two on both rear wheels. The dimensions are 1850 kgs heavy, 195.9 inches long, 51 inches tall, and 79.3 inches wide.
- 1954 MERCEDES-BENZ 300SL Mercedes’ one of the most beautiful cars is their Benz 300SL model whose production was in between 1954 & 1963. Note that only 3258 cars were produced in total, including both roadster & coupe models. The designer car by Rudolf Uhlenhauthad had a grand tourer class body and the dimensions were 1560 Kg heavy, 70.5 inches wide, 178 inches long, and 51.2 inches tall. The engine is 2,996 cc M198 straight-six.
- ALFA ROMEO 8C COMPETIZIONE Alfa Romeo is the manufacturer of beautiful cars and its 8C Competizione undoubtedly deserves the spot. The production was started in 2007 and the design was by Wolfgang Egger. Transmission is 6 speed automated manual, the engine is 4.7 L Ferrari Alfa-Romeo F136, and power output is 331 kW. The beast weighs 1675 kgs, is 74.6 inches wide, 172.5 inches long, and 51.5 inches tall.
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Chevrolet released its Corvette model in the year 1963 and it was the first one to have hidden headlamps & independent rear suspension. This Larry Shinoda designer piece comes with a 7 L powerful engine and weighs 1525 kgs. The length is 179.3, the width is 69.6, and the height is 49.8 inches.